LOCAL PICK-UP ONLY. POSTAGE CAN BE ARRANGED AT THE COST OF THE PURCHASER.
The latest generation of the World-Cup-proven intermediate tire, the Butcher BLCK DMND 2Bliss Ready, receives sawtooth faces on the tread blocks to increase stability under load and provide additional biting edges. This in turn improves rolling speed as well as control under hard braking and cornering. Meanwhile, our proprietary GRIPTON® compound improves high frequency damping, attaching the tire to the ground better on both small bumps and rough sections. The low frequencies of the rolling tire deflections pass through unfiltered, leaving no energy absorbed, keeping speed high. Once you ride the Butcher, you’ll never want another tire for your gravity excursions. The new BLCK DMND casing strikes the balance between suppleness and extreme pinch flat protection. In order to descend all-out, you need as much traction as possible—the tire needs to conform and hold on to the ground, but also protect from pinch flats. In order for this to happen, only the treaded part of the tire needs to conform, grip, and dampen, while the tire base offers stability and support for steering inputs.
- Casing: Center Overlap, Flip Up and Rubber Apex
- Bead: Foldable
- Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready
- Compound: GRIPTON®
- 27.5 x 2.3″, psi 25-50, approximate weight 950g
- 27.5 x 2.6″, psi 20-40, approximate weight 1100g
- 27.5 x 2.8″, psi 15-30, approximate weight 1300g
- 29 x 2.3″, psi 25-50, approximate weight 1100g
- 29 x 2.6″, psi 20-40, approximate weight 1200g